| |
stuff
Kelvin web counter ~March 2005~ ~April 2005~ ~May 2005~ ~June 2005~ ~July 2005~ ~August 2005~ ~September 2005~ ~October 2005~ ~November 2005~ ~December 2005~ ~January 2006~ ~February 2006~ ~March 2006~ ~April 2006~ ~May 2006~ ~June 2006~ ~July 2006~ ~August 2006~ ~September 2006~ ~October 2006~ ~November 2006~ ~December 2006~ ~January 2007~ ~February 2007~ ~March 2007~ ~April 2007~ ~May 2007~ ~June 2007~ ~July 2007~ ~August 2007~ ~September 2007~ ~October 2007~ ~November 2007~ ~December 2007~ ~January 2008~ ~February 2008~ ~March 2008~ ~April 2008~ ~May 2008~ ~June 2008~ ~July 2008~ ~August 2008~ ~September 2008~ ~October 2008~ ~December 2008~ ~January 2009~ ~February 2009~ ~March 2009~ ~April 2009~ ~May 2009~ ~June 2009~ ~July 2009~ ~August 2009~ ~September 2009~ ~October 2009~ ~November 2009~ ~January 2010~ ~February 2010~ ~March 2010~ ~April 2010~ ~May 2010~ ~June 2010~ ~July 2010~ ~September 2010~ ~October 2010~ ~March 2011~
designed by QOz |
Thursday, January 01, 2009 i can't really remember when holiday started but its gonna end in a few days time. it started off with having like 4 training a week which means i had to stay in school for 5 days. obviously that doesn't sound fun. i had been abit more emotional due to the excessive amount of time i spent in hall during a supposedly fun period of time hanging out with my friend and doing my own things. this is one of the main sacrifices that i had to make in order to stay in hall. but the thing is this, the amount of time that i invest in cheerleading might not even be enough to earn enough points to stay in hall or fall under the rec list cuz the rule states that i need to participate in 2 or more sports. as i thought through, i realised that i have made a wrong choice right from the start of uni life. do i have any regrets? guess not cuz at least i made some pretty decent and cool friends. i guess that's about it. joining cheerleading is against my image and i dunno what else but i never see myself as a cheerleader. okie so much for that.. just had chalet with the NOVOs. it was abit disappointing because initially the chalet was suppose to be 3 days 2 night. so i felt that it was rather short. however, we did meet up quite alot before the chalet and i even invited most of them to stayover at my place during the last 2 weeks. after all the stayovers, i guess i fell in love with this group of friends more. its like i will feel weird if i don't see them around. this friendship is very special because we started getting close by talking about stuffs that are very personal, we call it the HTHT sessions. this is the reverse of the normal way of how i make friends which is to play first and talk later kinda thing. the day before the chalet, daryl and wq came over to chill. actually wq came 2 days earlier to help me with the present. so yea, we started work after dinner. i wanted to carve out some design on the bauble using pen knife but failed so i gave up after doing 2. at the same time, daryl was making an album for daphne. anyway, i assisted til 4 plus and they finished at 6am. had to go for training in the morning that's y i needed the sleep. shine training was scary as usual but this time round, i kind of enjoyed it cuz i felt that i was more prepared for it, as in like i finally managed to do all the cat walking without any mistakes. the final thing that i got to work on is my expression, the trainer says that i looked too fierce. anyway, when it was time to go off, i rushed down to pasir ris asap. the first thing that the NOVOs said was LAN4 REN2. i dun really know why they said that but it felt good to have them around again. somehow its like the BEST PLACE that was mentioned in SHAMAN KING. best place is somewhere that u feel most at ease and can be yourself. daryl was cooking as expected but wad surprised me was qy, who wore a shirt with jeans, bbqing there too. haha. i thought he was like me, forever slacking during a bbq. we ate to our hearts content, in fact we had too much food. after like eating for 2-3 hrs, i decided to stop before i turn into a pillow! in between, we had an informal gift exhange gathering just outside the chalet. was really glad to receive all the hand made stuff rather than the usual on the shelves kind of presents. so, i suppose that is y i like christmas so much. hopefully i get similar experience on my birthday. this year and the year after going to be quite scary since alot of the girls that i know are having their 21st. march will be the first mega party that i have been tasked to organise. mixed feelings cuz i feel abit nua. haha i was thinking through several things during the chalet. i felt that i was ready for another relationship again. this time round, at least i am abit clearer on how to maintain a godly relationship with my girlfriend. i am going for the impossible but i BELIEVE God will somehow enable this to happen, that is if she is the one. its not going to be easy to convert her first but i need to take my stand and leave the rest to God. The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting It could it be that we have been this way before? I know you don't think that I am trying I know you're wearing thin down to the core But hold your breath Because tonight will be the night That I will fall for you over again Don't make me change my mind Or I won't live to see another day I swear it's true Because a girl like you is impossible to find You're impossible to find This is not what I intended I always swore to you I'd never fall apart You always thought that I was stronger I may have failed, but I have loved you from the start Ohh, but hold your breath Because tonight will be the night That I will fall for you over again Don't make me change my mind Or I won't live to see another day I swear it's true Because a girl like you is impossible to find It's impossible So breathe in so deep Breathe me in, I'm yours to keep And hold on to your words 'cause talk is cheap And remember me tonight when you're asleep Because tonight will be the night That I will fall for you over again Don't make me change my mind Or I won't live to see another day I swear it's true Because a girl like you is impossible to find Tonight will be the night That I will fall for you over again Don't make me change my mind Or I won't live to see another day I swear it's true Because a girl like you is impossible to find You're impossible to find Jesus is Love |