stuff

Kelvin
1st September
Affliation: Bartley Christian Church/ NOVO/ muffins
physics conqueror


free web counter
web counter


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

  • Ivan
  • Mich
  • Debbie
  • golden mush
  • Keith
  • Nicole
  • Salad
  • Amy teo
  • Mella
  • Gloria
  • Liz Chay
  • Liz Lee
  • Suann
  • kennth neo
  • joycexv
  • hilda
  • bryan
  • Isabelle
  • Cheryl hoe
  • Zech
  • pong
  • ming hui
  • foldy carrot
  • Yvonne
  • joyce
  • fatball
  • vinna
  • monstar
  • clement
  • melvin
  • eunice
  • guowei
  • derric
  • cg blog
  • jin yu
  • weiqi


  • ~March 2005~
    ~April 2005~
    ~May 2005~
    ~June 2005~
    ~July 2005~
    ~August 2005~
    ~September 2005~
    ~October 2005~
    ~November 2005~
    ~December 2005~
    ~January 2006~
    ~February 2006~
    ~March 2006~
    ~April 2006~
    ~May 2006~
    ~June 2006~
    ~July 2006~
    ~August 2006~
    ~September 2006~
    ~October 2006~
    ~November 2006~
    ~December 2006~
    ~January 2007~
    ~February 2007~
    ~March 2007~
    ~April 2007~
    ~May 2007~
    ~June 2007~
    ~July 2007~
    ~August 2007~
    ~September 2007~
    ~October 2007~
    ~November 2007~
    ~December 2007~
    ~January 2008~
    ~February 2008~
    ~March 2008~
    ~April 2008~
    ~May 2008~
    ~June 2008~
    ~July 2008~
    ~August 2008~
    ~September 2008~
    ~October 2008~
    ~December 2008~
    ~January 2009~
    ~February 2009~
    ~March 2009~
    ~April 2009~
    ~May 2009~
    ~June 2009~
    ~July 2009~
    ~August 2009~
    ~September 2009~
    ~October 2009~
    ~November 2009~
    ~January 2010~
    ~February 2010~
    ~March 2010~
    ~April 2010~
    ~May 2010~
    ~June 2010~
    ~July 2010~
    ~September 2010~
    ~October 2010~
    ~March 2011~


    designed by QOz
    image from gettyimages
    get more skins from blogskins

    Saturday, May 27, 2006

    UglyDaphne And Celeste
    (We Didn't Say That)

    O.K! I'm a cheerleader now!
    U.G.L.YYou ain't got no alibi
    You ugly
    Hey! Hey! You ugly [x4]

    I saw you walking down the street just the other day
    I didn't see your damage from that far away
    I should have got a clue when the kids started screaming
    You walked up to me with your buck teeth a-gleaming
    You hair was all frizzy and your face was a mess
    I thought it was a sack but it's your favourite dress
    You hurt the trees feelings and the birds all flew
    I don't mean to insult you - Oh yes I do!

    Your teeth are yellow they're covered in mold
    You're only fourteen you look a hundred years old
    When looks were handed out you were last in line
    You face looks like where the sun don't shine
    Did you fall off a building and land on your head
    Or did a truck run over your face instead
    There ain't no pill cos you ain't ill
    You ugly!

    U.G.L.Y
    You ain't got no alibi
    You ugly
    Hey! Hey! You ugly [x2]

    What you really need is to wear a mask
    And book that plastic surgeon fast, girl
    You're scary you're hairy I heard about you
    You're the main attraction at the city zoo
    You're so ugly with a belly full of flab
    When you wear a yellow coat people shout out cab! (So funny)
    You got eyes like a pig and your nose is big
    And with hair like that you should be wearing a wig
    Uncle Fester remember him
    I never knew that you had a twin
    You can't disguise your googly eyes
    In the Miss Ugly pageant you win first prize
    Your mama says you ugly, you ugly

    U.G.L.Y
    You ain't got no alibi
    You ugly
    Hey! Hey! You ugly [x2]
    Get busy [x15]
    Your mama says you ugly [x3]You ugly

    U-U-U-U now I feel like blondie

    U.G.L.Y
    You ain't got no alibi
    You ugly
    Hey! Hey!
    You ugly [x2]

    Quasimodo
    Camelbreath
    Squarehead
    Ugly~
    Chicken legs
    PigfaceChin like bubba
    Ugly!
    Fish lips
    Toad licker
    Poindexter
    Ugly!
    Spaghetti arms
    Limp butt
    Freakshow
    Ugly!

    U.G.L.Y
    You ain't got no alibi
    You ugly
    Hey! Hey!
    You ugly

    U.G.L.Y
    you could make an onion cry
    U.G.L.Y like an alien chased by the F.B.I

    U.G.L.Y [x6]
    U.G.L.YYou ain't got no alibi
    You ugly


    ultimate retardedness.... heh


    +++9:32 PM+++


    Jesus is Love